Friday, January 26, 2007

Al Gore, You Just Made The List

For those of you in Boston, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you not in Boston, let me clue you in: It's FREAKING cold here!

In fact, it's so cold that it's warmer in Alaska and the North Pole (the North FREAKIN' Pole!) than in Boston. As I walked to the gym this morning (I am SO hardcore), the wind chill was minimal, but it still felt like it -15 degrees. It was so cold that my breath condensed and froze on my UCT scarf wraped around my face. It took me 15 minutes on the elliptical just to warm up. Speaking of UCT, today's Cape Town weather forecast calls for clear, sunny skies with a high of 86 degrees.

I hate everything. But especially that myth, global warming.

2 comments:

Christine said...

This is funny, because just yesterday, as I was carefully walking on the approximately foot and a half of solid ice covering all sidewalks and roads here, I was stopped by an environmental rights activist, who asked if I was concerned about global warming. I threw a snowball at her face.

James said...

Giant frogs, giant frogs... What can I say? Back to you.

Recent Listenings By The Pink Polo