Thursday, December 21, 2006

"Surgical Snakebots Crawl Down Your Throat" and Other Idiotic Things I Deal With at the Office on an Hourly Basis (Also, Happy Holidays!)

The title of this entry was overheard just minutes ago from a co-worker, who shall remain nameless. It's our holiday festival today here on the 3rd Floor of Ballou Hall, so you can imagine how much we're working. Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Boxing Day or anything else, I certainly hope you pass the time with ease surrounded by those you love. I'll be watching 24 pretty much non-stop (it's a new obsession) on the 42-inch HDTV in my new apartment. Despite the fact that I'll be in Medford, I'll be in hog heaven, no doubt.

In any case, best wishes of the season to all of you. See you back here after the break for more insane ravings.

No comments:

Recent Listenings By The Pink Polo