Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Digs

The intarnets, as we all know, are a series of tubes. And on these tubes is carried information. In some cases, that information takes pictographical form. Here follows some pictures, specifically of my new room in my apartment in Crystal City, Virginia. (Note: If you're reading this on Facebook, the images will probably not push to the RSS feed. Click over to the proper blog to see them.)



Here's my new bed.



But, more importantly, here is my entertainment pavilion.

Anyway, it's a big room in a really nice apartment with my wonderful new roommates, James and Cynthia, in a very swank high-rise building in the heart of Crystal City. I'm excited! Also, you should probably make plans to come visit me soon. I like company.

No comments:

Recent Listenings By The Pink Polo